What's new

Matrix Revisited - T3 Footage? (1 Viewer)

Toby Maldonado

Auditioning
Anyone have info on this? I read that Warner is re-releasing Matrix Revisted with T3 info on the disc. I hope they make it anamorphic.

Toby

Adam_WM

Screenwriter
Real Name
Adam Moreau
I haven't heard that at all. Why would a Matrix DVD have T3 stuff on it?

Jason Harbaugh

Senior HTF Member
Now this is getting out of hand. Not only is it just a supplements disc but now they are basically making the Ultimate Edition of a supplements disc, now with one extra trailer??

I would rather wait an extra day and download it.

Adam_WM

Screenwriter
Real Name
Adam Moreau
That would be the freakin' day I re-buy matrix Revisited. Hell, I wouldn't re-buy any DVD just for a trailer.

Bjorn Olav Nyberg

Supporting Actor
Could it also be that they had to repress discs anyway due to demand, and decided to throw in another extra?

Warner isn't really a company that regularly double dips a title (Otherwise they would rerelease the content on Matrix revisited on a 2 disc Matrix SE) It could theoretically be that they had to repress anyway, and thought they were doing us a favor?

Luis A

Second Unit
Bjorn,
You are right. WB doesn't usually "double dip". Now that I think about I guess it could be possible that we may even see the T3 trailer on another or other releases as well. It would be interesting to see what the sales figures were on The Matrix Revisited, but either way I still do not plan to purchase this again just for a trailer. I'll wait for another release to have the T3 trailer or the T3 DVD itself
L

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks