What's new

Marantz trigger out to Rotel Amp? (1 Viewer)

Arnie_A

Agent
Hi all,

I just got the Rotel 1075 and I want to use its trigger-on feature. However, my Marantz has an RCA trigger out but the amp uses a 3.5mm jack for a trigger in.

Can I just get an RCA to 3.5mm adapter to connect the trigger-out and trigger-in?

Has anyone done this before?

Thanks in advance.

Arnie_A

Agent
Scratch the first post, folks. I just read the manual again for my 6200 and it does NOT have a trigger-out for other components. It only has a proprietary Marantz RDBus (?) in and out.

Now the following question would be...how do I trigger the amp so I don't have to get up and press the power button everytime I turn on/off the system?????

Thanks.

Cameron Wright

Stunt Coordinator
you can get a AC adapter plug it into your marantz AC outlet on the back and stick it in the rotel.. they sell em around here for like 20 canadian... from 1-12 volts output you can select..

If you cant find one I'll pick one up and send it to ya if you really need.

Arnie_A

Agent
That sounds like it will work just fine! What exactly do you call it? I'll try to look for one here @ the local stores. If I can't find one, I'll let you know. I greatly appreciate your offer!!

...maybe there's a website that sells these things?...

Cameron Wright

Stunt Coordinator
uhh I have no idea.. Its just a Ac adapter that ends in a Mini jack ( I think a mini jack is Sony's doing)

SO looks for a Ac adapter ( like used for discmen) and look for the correct output.. you can get adapters to go from a big one to a 3.5mm Mini jack. Just ask Rotel what imput voltage and what input to select + or -

ill take a pic of one if the guy dosent look at me like Im insane..........:D

NickSP

Supporting Actor
Arnie, just head on over to a radio shack and ask for a 2-12V AC Adapter and they should hook you up with the right thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks