What's new

Manos: Hands of Fate Dethroned on IMDB (1 Viewer)

Tommy G

Screenwriter
Just thought everyone would like to know that Manos: Hands of Fate has been dethroned as the worst movie on IMDB by the recently released From Justin to Kelly. I've been going to the IMDB for over three years now and Manos held the title during that entire period. This is truly a sad day. :D

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
I just checked, and actually Manos is ahead of From Justin to Kelly, but behind Gigli.

Also, IIRC...Manos hasn't been number 1 for months. FJtK passed it when it came out and Gigli did the same. It will probably regain its illustrious position eventually :D

Patrick McCart

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Patrick McCart
Manos: The Hands of Fate is an awful movie, but it's still fun to watch just because of the wretchedness of it. You can almost see flashes of genius, but they're well hidden.

From Justin To Kelly is just a bad movie. Plain and simple.

Bruce Hedtke

Senior HTF Member
Poor, poor Manos. All these fresh-in-the-mind fudgefests keep undermining its status. The saddest thing is that every year, there will be a new film vying to knock Manos off its rightly appointed throne.

Bruce

BarryS

Second Unit
It's just too bad there's no MST3K to make fun of From Justin To Kelly or Gigli.

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
manos will make it back up to the top (or bottom). i remember when titanic was new, it was #1 on the top 250 list for a while, then as the popularity dropped as it does from all things current, it slipped way down, now it isnt even on the list. my prediction is that after a year or so, we will see what movie really is the worst.

CJ

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks