What's new

Magnolia - DTS and digipack R3 edition (1 Viewer)

Peter Svensson

Second Unit
Has anyone bought the new korean Spectrum edition of Magnolia? It has a DTS track and lovely digipacking. I own the japanese keep case edition with DTS, but I´m wondering if it´s worth upgrading to the digipack edition.

Gareth Flynn

Stunt Coordinator
I'd imagine that if the Japanese release is uncensored, the Korean version would be the same? Must say I'm very interested in picking one of the Asian releases up for the DTS track.

Peter Svensson

Second Unit
No, sadly that´s not the case. Japanese editions are very rarely censored, but Korean editions are very often censored. They "blur" scenes or images they think is inappropriate (sex, violence). I have Fight Club and Silence Of The Lambs on R3 and they are both censored. I have the Japanese edition of Magnolia and as far as I know it´s uncensored and I don´t want to exchange it for a censored version.

Gareth Flynn

Stunt Coordinator
Silence Of The Lambs R3 is censored? I was just about to shell out for it, thanks for saving me (just noticed there's a Japanese DTS release which I can get instead :)) Do you know of any other notable titles censored in Korea?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khuranatech
Recent bookmarks