What's new

International Magic (1978) (Blu-ray) March 2020 (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Screen Shot 2019-12-04 at 8.12.00 AM.png

New release news!! MAGIC coming to Blu-ray March 23rd. Pre-order link coming shortly, bonus features as follows:
• Screenwriting for Dummies: William Goldman interview
• Archive Anthony Hopkins interview
• Victor Kemper: Cinematographer
• Ann-Margret make-up test
• Fats and Friends: a history of ventriloquism with the film’s consultant
• Anthony Hopkins archive radio interview
• Trailer, TV Spots, Radio Spots

From Second Sight Films

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
I didn't buy this on DVD but I would be interested in a high quality Blu-ray disc.

benbess

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ben
This raw and personal performance is the one that made me into a seemingly life-long Anthony Hopkins fan. Even at the age of 14, way back in 1978, I could sense that he was performing not primarily for glamour, fame, or money, but trying to reach for something deeper. This disturbing honesty is found in several of his other performances, including that wonderfully creepy first season of Westworld a few years ago.

masterofthemoon74

Auditioning
Real Name
Richard
This movie is currently available on HBOMax app. I just watched it tonight and there's a HUGE problem with the 5 minutes scene where Corky's agent, Ben Greene asks him to not talk with Fats for 5 minutes. I timed him as I watched the film, when he started talking again with Fats, Greene said that he had 2 1/2 minutes left, in reality, according to my timer, Corky had 1 min and 34 sec. left. Every time Corky had asked how much time had passed, Greene was wrong everytime. Time it yourself and you will see the error.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks