What's new

Lucifer (1 Viewer)

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
I doubt there will be any references to major events such as Chloe's knowing Lucifer is the devil and the deaths of Charlotte and Cain. One of the episodes is set in an alternate timeline so it certainly wont reference anything that has happened. This past season one of the bonus episodes took place when Lucifer first came to LA and so it had no references to then current story arcs. Others focused on supporting characters.

Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sean
Actually, the bonus episodes were intended to be "stand-alone" (non-arc) episodes for a fourth season, so they are actually set after the series finale, but as 'stand-alones', they are not part of the story arc and will not pick up directly after the finale (though they might make some fleeting references).

Here are the basic plot lines for those who would like to know:

The first bonus episode, "Boo Normal," finds Lucifer and police investigating the murder of a child psychiatrist.

The second, "Once Upon a Time," takes place in an alternate dimension where Lucifer and Detective Chloe Decker never met. The latter episode features Lucifer co-creator Neil Gaiman as the voice of God.

Yep, I probably should have mentioned it in my post but I just didn’t think anyone would think these followed the season finale. But yeah, it wasn’t clear.

Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sean
Picked up for a fourth season by Netflix!

2DE4DE1E-81CB-4093-825F-B52687724188.jpeg

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ho...r-revived-at-netflix-fox-cancellation-1120632

Last edited:

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
DC FanDome virtual panel on August for Lucifer has been announced.
Lucifer
5PM (Encore at 3:15AM)
WatchVerse – Monarch
Lucifer is back from Hell, and the series is bringing a never-before-seen blooper reel from season four along with an exclusive clip of “Another One Bites the Dust” from the upcoming musical episode. Director Sherwin Shilati and Lucifer executive producers/showrunners Joe Henderson and Ildy Modrovich discuss what it took to put together such a massive musical episode — and how they have been able to keep it under wraps for so long. Hell yeah! (20 min)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks