What's new

LotR - Fellowship Extended Edition for $10.99 Shipped at Amazon (1 Viewer)

Marshall W. Carter

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Marshall W. Carter
I'm not sure if this is still a possibility, but I thought I'd lay it out there just in case. I was able to pre-order the extended version of The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (Platinum Series Extended Edition; $39.99 MSRP; $25.99 Amazon price) for a mere $10.99 thanks to the free shipping promotion and a $15 Amazon gift certificate from lightspeedpanel.com for filling out a survey. Don't know if the particular survey will work for everyone, but at a time when Amazon coupons/gift certificates seem to be few and far between, this is the second one I've received from them.

Page

Stunt Coordinator
Well, I signed up at Light Speed Panel and took a few surveys, but no Amazon gift certificate. Was there a "certain" survey I needed to take to earn the certificate?

Thanks in advance!

Qui-Gon John

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Co
I also signed up when I read the above, Friday evening. I did the initial survey, but so far no other survey, no mention of an Amazon Coupon either.

Marshall W. Carter

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Marshall W. Carter
I believe it was Beverage Survey #586 (it's a longer survey). Whether or not the Amazon.com offer is available to everyone or just those that the notification is e-mailed to, I know not (if indeed that survey is available to everyone to begin with).

One of the things I quickly found out about the Lightspeed Panel surveys is that they are set up to disqualify the "unqualified" in the first few minutes of the survey (it's easy enough to figure out how if you're paying attention, but once you've entered a page you can't go back). I didn't last long in one of the previous surveys (healthcare), and didn't get a $5 Amazon.com gift certificate as a result, but seeing this one was about beverages (alcoholic ones in particular), I fared a bit better.

Marshall W. Carter

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Marshall W. Carter
I just opened another account to see what I could find, and the surveys aren't available, just the quick matches. My guess would be that if your quick matches come within a certain criteria, you'll be invited to the full survey at some point.

Marshall W. Carter

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Marshall W. Carter
Has anyone had any luck with this yet???
I just got another $5 gift certificate from the Lightspeed Panel and was able to apply it to my Amazon.com preorder, effectively bringing my total down to $5.99. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.