What's new

Looking For IMAX Laser Disc Title (1 Viewer)

Stan T

Stunt Coordinator
I'm looking for an IMAX Laser Disc called "To Fly". It follows the history of flight. According to IMDB it was released by Lumivision on Laser Disc on 12/23/91.

IMAX hasn't released it on DVD yet however their website shows it on VHS & SVHS. I checked on Ebay but can't find this title on Laser Disc. Any ideas where I can find it new or used on Laser Disc? Thanks for the help. I really don't want to buy a VHS copy.

Harrison Shinn

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Harrison Shinn
Hey Stan:

I have it on LD. I bought it when it was first released. I saw this in IMAX when I was living in Japan and it blew me away. Don't really know where you can get a copy of it on Laser now though since most of the LD retailers are gone with the wind.

If I hear anything, I'll be sure to post here again.

Cheers!
Harry

alan halvorson

Senior HTF Member
I have a copy that I might be willing to sell (then again, I might not once I watch it again) - what are you willing to pay?

Stan T

Stunt Coordinator
Alan or anyone that has a Laser Disc copy of this & is willing to sell it to me or know of any place that I can find this on Laser Disc let me know. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks