What's new
World Wide Stereo

Looking for deal on James Bond Volume 2 (1 Viewer)

David Tolsky

Supporting Actor
Is there a deal with a coupon to use on the James Bond sets with free shipping? Also, any websites that let you pay with PayPal besides ebay?
Thanks

728x90

Jeff Meyers

Supporting Actor
Try Buy.com and use Google Checkout ("GCO") to get $20 off of $50. Buy.com has the James Bond Ultimate Collection - Volume 2 with free shipping. Right now you could get the JB Vol 2 collection for $46.99 using GCO - if you do not pay sales tax on your Buy.com purchases. Buy.com charges sales tax if your order is shipped to California, Maryland, Massachusetts, or Tennessee. Also, if sales tax applies, it is calculated on the total price - before the $20 off of $50 GCO discount.

The next cheapest price I've seen for JB Vol 2 is $55 at DeepDiscountDVD.com.

Here's the link to JB Vol 2 at Buy.com:
http://www.buy.com/prod/James_Bond_U...202978513.html

Good luck.

Jeff Meyers

Supporting Actor
I just had another thought - James Bond Volumes 3 and 4 will be released next Tuesday (12-12-2005). Some of the B&M's (or even e-tailers) may have some promotional discount on Volumes 1 & 2 to go along with these new releases. If there is going to be any type of promotional discount like this at the B&M's next week, I'm sure that we'll find out about it in next week's Weekly RoundUp.

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
If you are a Costco member there will be a $10 discount on the James Bond sets starting 12/18. This will put a set around the $45 mark, depending on where you live.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prexhobby
Recent bookmarks