What's new

Lookin' for a song (1 Viewer)

Jeffrey Noel

Screenwriter
There's a song that plays on Channel 1 News (12 news program for school) that I cannot find the name for. I've contacted Channel 1 twice asking for help and they just refer me to the "What's Playing" link on their website which doesn't list the song.

The song has a dance/techno beat but the main part has an accordian playing. It sounds like something you'd hear in an Italian restaurant, but it's a fast beat. That's all I really know!

If you can help, it would be greatly appreciated!

Jeffrey Noel

Screenwriter
Whoops, meant 12 minute news program for school age kids.

If you have never heard of it, Channel 1 is a 12 minute program every school day for middle through high schoolers. Lisa Ling, who is on several different tv shows, was a reporter for Channel 1 while I was in High School. It's actually a pretty cool news show for young-uns.

Lee M T

Second Unit
Hmmm...I don't know if this is it, but I have an album from a group in France called Gotan Project. They have more of an electronia feel, I don't know about as fast as techno. They use a lot of accordian though. My favorite track is the first one. I believe they have one or more albums than this one. So look around, maybe these guys are the band you're looking for.

http://www.towerrecords.com/product.aspx?pfid=2787900

Jeffrey Noel

Screenwriter
You're the man Lee!! That's exactly what I was looking for. I'm still trying to narrow down the song (only using the 30 second samples), but I believe it is "Santa Maria".

Your help is definitely appreciated!! :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks