1. We suffered a brief outage this morning when our host noticed that HTF needed to be moved to a different server due to a hardware failure. That work is now complete. Please post in the feedback area if you have any issues.
    Dismiss Notice

Logos in eps-format

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Jakob_S, Jan 19, 2002.

1. Jakob_S

Jakob_S Stunt Coordinator

Hi,

I'm looking for these logos in eps-format:

-"Region 1", "R2", "R3"..."R5" logos (The ones with the globe)

-"PC Friendly" logo

-"Dolby Stereo" logo

Can someone help me?

2. DavidS

DavidS Stunt Coordinator

hi...
    perhaps you could try http://www.logotypes.ru/ .... i don't know if they have those, but they have plenty of logos in eps format...

3. Jakob_S

they doesn't seem to have any of the logos that I'm looking for [​IMG] ....Thanx anyway.
    Anybody know where I can get them?
    Best regards,
    Jakob S.

4. wally

wally Second Unit

Jakob,

A great source of logos if you have Illustrator is search around for Acrobat (PDF) files that have the logo on them. Might try dolby.com for one. Open the PDF in Illustrator and strip away the rest of the page. Save just the logo, and presto! This works on at least 80% of the files I try.

5. MichaelPe

MichaelPe Screenwriter

6. Jakob_S

Thanx for the respone [​IMG]
    Michael: Not actually the logos I needed (because I have all of them already), but some of your drawings actually look a lot better than those I have already, so I have send you an e-mail and hope to hear from you again...
    Wally: I would love to try out your idea. But I can't find any pdf-documents containing the region-logos or the PC Friendly-logo.
    Well, thank to all of you guys! But I would still love to hear from someone who can get the "PC Friendly"-Logo and the "region"-logos in EPS-fomat....
    Best regards,
    Jakob S