What's new

Logitech z-5500 problem (1 Viewer)

sui_winbolo

Auditioning
Real Name
Jacob
I'm having trouble with one of my front left satellite speaker. I was listening to music the other day and I realized there was no sound coming from the speaker. After trial and error I ruled out it wasn't the speaker nor the wires. It's a problem with the amplifier. What I've noticed was whenever listening to a song with alot of bass the sound from the front left speaker gets weaker and weaker until no sound is coming from it. When I went to bed last night I turned off my speakers into standby mode. This morning I ran the pink noise test and the speaker was working just fine. So I ran a bass test afterwards and the front left speaker dropped to half volume again. I turned off the system an hour ago and turned it back on. Speaker is working like normal. What exactly is happening?

Also, when volume is on full there is ALOT of static being produced from just the front left and right speakers. Center, Rear left & right and subwoofer don't. RMA time?

sui_winbolo

Auditioning
Real Name
Jacob
Long story short, I got cash back from Best Buy and now I'll be ordering them from Zip Zoom Fly.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks