What's new

Locomotion - hear about it? (1 Viewer)

hanson mat

Stunt Coordinator
The same guy who did Transportation Tycoon is coming out with this new game called Locomotion. I saw a preview at Gamespot where you have to build your own transportation system and the game progresses from the 1900's to the present. Should pose some good challenges. Anyone hear anything else about this game or play TT in the past?

Steven Larson

Stunt Coordinator
I played Transport Tycoon a bit when it first came out. I liked the idea of the game, but it seemed, at least for me, that the AI built too fast. I was trying to tweak a bus line or train, and the AI was smoking me..... But I really like that type of game.

I have only seen a few preview shots, like on Gamespy.com. It looks cool!

Steve

Jay Mitchosky

Senior HTF Member
The civil engineers where I live should play that game and learn a thing or two about thoroughfare construction. ;)

hanson mat

Stunt Coordinator

Ya, my county needs to pay attention to this game! ;)

I wonder how it will be different from Transportation Tycoon?

SarahG

Second Unit
I never played transport tycoon..but I think the fact that there are several more options available ( i am pretty sure at least) in terms of transportation abilities that there will be a whole lot more to play with in the game, making it that much more enjoyable

Steven Larson

Stunt Coordinator
I bought it today also, and I like it! I think I am going to be addicted to it for a while, like I was with Roller Coaster Tycoon. I have just played the easy scenario.

What do you think about it?

Steve

hanson mat

Stunt Coordinator
I really like how it develops over time and it is more challenging than TT being that gameplay is do open-ended and options seem unlimited. Have you noticed that the planes do not crash as frequently as they did in TT?

SarahG

Second Unit
I just got this...I need help..I keep losing all my money in the first scenario...does someone who has played it have some helpful hints for me?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks