What's new

location help for getting hard to find golf club in BUFFALO...Please (1 Viewer)

brentl

Senior HTF Member
Joined
May 7, 1999
Messages
2,921
OK folks My bestfriend is heading to Buffalo in October to catch both a football and hockey game.
while down there he's looking at picking up
Integra 4, 9 degree, 320CC
UST Proforce 65 regular stiffness
They also need to be made, preferably spine aligned with any grip available.
We are both looking at getting ther golf club, but It's really hard to find online stores that allow a pickup..
I can get this for about $90 U.S. +tax and shipping
ANY sites you folks know of where we can pick up, of course we'd prefer a retail store.
800 #s for retail stores??
I just hope SOMEBODY knows a spot or 2 that carry Integra
Thanks
LL cool B
 

brentl

Senior HTF Member
Joined
May 7, 1999
Messages
2,921
Cmon guys someboy must be from Buffalo, and also plays golf??
LL cool B
 

Eric Scott

Second Unit
Joined
Oct 4, 2000
Messages
313
Brent
It commonly known in golfing circles that Buffalo has the lowest percentage of golfers by population at only 1.1 per thousand people. 97% of those golfers use third generation clubs and the other 3% use hockey sticks!
crazy.gif

[Edited last by Eric Scott on September 26, 2001 at 07:49 PM]
 

Eric Scott

Second Unit
Joined
Oct 4, 2000
Messages
313
97% of those golfers use third generation clubs and the other 3% use hockey sticks!
Sorry Brent, I may have gotten those statistics reversed. It could be: "3% of those golfers use third generation clubs and the other 97% use hockey sticks!"
crazy.gif
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
346,407
Messages
4,777,737
Members
141,796
Latest member
marina_malina
Top