What's new

Leon: 10th Anniversary Edition coming "later this year" (1 Viewer)

jim.vaccaro

Second Unit
I own the US edition too, the one called "The Professional". I'm pretty happy with it.

Can anyone tell me how the video/audio quality compares to the latest Leon: The Professional Deluxe Edition? Just curious.

Voranand

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
voranand vivorakij

Well, strange thing happened. I watched my R2 Leon international cut last night and found the US cut is much better. My girlfriend liked it though. Maybe because she hasn't seen US cut before.
Now I'm thinking about buying US cut. Is this the only one?
http://www.amazon.com/Professional-J...?ie=UTF8&s=dvd

Is there any better version for US cut?

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
First time I ever heard of someone preferring the cut version
of Leon (aka The Professional) to the original, but hey, each to
his or her own.

Dave_P.

Supporting Actor

There has only been one version of the U.S. cut released and that was the old school disc from back in '98. There have been many others versions, but only of the director's cut.

Voranand

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
voranand vivorakij

I'm the one who's almost always found the theatrical cut better than later cuts I saw. For example, I still think theatrical cut of Blood Simple better than director's cut. Maybe because of sentimental value.
I knew the international cut is original cut but I saw the US cut first. And with 15 years in film business and almost a hundred commercial films directed, I still prefer the emotional continuity of the US cut. :)

Mark_TS

Screenwriter
Damn! for frosting on the cake, how about an:

ULTIMATE-NO,REALLY! THIS-IS-THE-LAST-ONE-WERE NOT KIDDIN'-EDITION, HONEST GUYS of MONTY PYTHON AND THE HOLY GRAIL?
or yet another THE DARK CRYSTAL?

how about a FIRST EVER color-corrected SE of THE ADVENTURES OF BARON MUNCHAUSEN? a 2-disc Superbit™ Deluxe....YES?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks