What's new

Lenny! (1 Viewer)

Scott David

Stunt Coordinator
I saw that, too. Great film, one of Bob Fosse's and Dustin Hoffman's best. I'm equally excited about the Coming Home SE that MGM is also releasing on the same date, complete with audio commentary from Bruce Dern and Jon Voight and other choice extras--for only $19.95 retail. Too bad that Lenny couldn't also be an SE, but I won't complain. Thanks, MGM!

Kyle McKnight

Senior HTF Member
Darnit...was hoping it was a Lenny Kravitz DVD. Oh well, I can wait longer. Glad something's coming out that you want :)

Jay E

Senior HTF Member
I'm also happy to see Lenny on DVD as I sold my laser a few years ago (it was full screen0. I'm even more excited by the SE of Coming Home, another laser I will have to replace (happily).

NeilEdwards

Stunt Coordinator
I pre-ordered my copy of Lenny yesterday ... along with Coming Home, Joe, and Triumph of the Spirit.

Rain

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rain
I just discovered this.
I'm a bit disheartened by the fact that it looks like another MGM cheapy, which probably means not a very good transfer. :frowning:
I suppose it's too early to ask if there are any reviews yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks