Leica CINE 1 UST Projector (1 Viewer)

Robert_Zohn

Value Electronics
Premium
Insider
Real Name
Robert Zohn
image_2023-06-27_095325089.png

Leica is getting into the UST projector business with their new CINE 1 that is scheduled to launch the week of Sept. 3, 2023 and we're approved for their very first allocation/shipment.

I have a lot of technical information on our Leica CINE 1 webpage:

Robert_Zohn

Value Electronics
Premium
Insider
Real Name
Robert Zohn
Leica CINE 1 UST premium projection system is now available and on display/demo in new our suite of 14 Cinema Demo Rooms!

3840X2160 Resolution – 3000 Lumens – HDR10 – HDR10+ and Dolby Vision HDR – Smart Enabled – Triple RGB Lasers.

Leica's new CINE 1 features the best 4K HDR tri-laser engine to achieve full coverage of the BT.2020 color for true-to-life picture. The exclusive Leica Summicron lens delivers razor-sharp 4K images. eARC for lossless Dolby Atmos & DTS:X audio & the FILMMAKER Mode. Leica’s CINE1 delivers a new class of SDR & HDR image technology advancements in Home Cinema.

Leica-Cine-1_Wtext-scaled.jpg

Robert_Zohn

Value Electronics
Premium
Insider
Real Name
Robert Zohn
$8,995. all in and delivered Nationwide. We also have an exclusive launch promo that gifts our clients with a 5% (450) store credit and a few perfectly match bundle discounts.

This is a very high-end unit in every way, build quality, form fit, all of the components are ultra high end and the performance and picture quality advantages are easy to see.

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
Seems like a bad market fit until you remember who Leica targets as customers: prestige buyers who want to buy expensive goods to show off premium products, perhaps with more hand holding and simplified controls.

Definitely not for me and that’s ok. I’m not their target audience.

Robert_Zohn

Value Electronics
Premium
Insider
Real Name
Robert Zohn
@ Sam Posten, hope you will stop by our showroom so I can demonstrate Leica's new CINE 1 UST projection system.

Or join us for our 3rd annual UST Projector Shootout Evaluation event on Saturday, November 11th.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks