What's new

Late Late Show - Weird Natalie Portman Pic (1 Viewer)

Craig S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig Seanor
That's right, Neil, if you're going to start a thread about Natalie Portman, you have to include the pics! It's a law!! ;)

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
Heh, I knew there where alot of fellow Letterman watchers here, so I figured there'd be alot of Craig Killborn watchers as well. Figured if I didn't someone would already have a pic available. But sadly, I didn't think to snap a pic with the old TV Tuner. Let alone get the name of the magazine it was in.
But the thing has about 4 pictures of her talking with her cell phone in the park. One of them, the weird one in question, had her on the phone, back turned to the camera, with her hand inside her back pans. Not on the little pocket that are on jeans, but actually inside. Like there was a butt ich in there or something :).
Surley someone here had to of taped the show with a TV tuner who can grab a pic :).

Graeme Clark

Senior HTF Member
Ya, what Peter said.

I knew there where alot of fellow Letterman watchers here, so I figured there'd be alot of Craig Killborn watchers as well
How exactly do you come to that conclusion? Most of us don't live in the dark ages, and have remotes that will allow us to easily flip to Conan.

Although.... I have been known to watch both in splitscreen on my TV and flip back and forth between them since Craig tends to get better guests from time to time.

Cal S

Stunt Coordinator
Huh?
Your topic is amazingly odd. It's like in started in the middle of a conversation that we weren't having.
Oh, well, maybe a pic of Natalie will show and make me forget about it.:)

JeremySt

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jeremy
Count me as a Kilborn convert. I still flip to Conan during commercials, but I prefer Craig. I was a huge Daily Show fan, and Craig moved to CBS around the same time that Andy Richter left Late Night, so the switch was easy for me. Conan became 50% less funny when Andy left.
BTW, as far as the pic of Natalie is concerned, im sure if the press followed anyone of us around, they could snap some far worse pictures of us adjusting ourselves in public :D

Graeme Clark

Senior HTF Member
Although you should be able to figure out what the topic is about....

From NataliePortman.com

On Craig Kilborn's late late show on CBS TV last night, Nat was shown in the new issue of the Globe newspaper (4 or 5 pics of her on a lawn, on her cell phone) basically scratching her butt / adjusting her thingee.
She has a thingee? Ewwww.

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
Heh, I was watching the show last night, hoping they'd reshow the picture, and they did.... but not the picture you'd like to see, unles you'd want to get an idea of what the original was like.

They showd the 'press photo replication', version, done by one of their male stagehands....eewwww.. heh.

Brian Lawrence

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brian
I'll file this thread away, so that when I run a "Worst Threads ever on the HTF" Tournament I can include it :p)

Larry Seno Jr.

Supporting Actor
A)How can you guys POSSIBLY think she is hotter than Kirsten Dunst let alone Julia Stiles.

B)She is having some MAJOR issues as she is playing with her ass TWICE.

Brad Porter

Screenwriter
Oh that's what you were talking about. Sorry everyone. It's all my fault. She clearly asked for more lubricant, but the tube was way over on the nightstand.

Once again, sorry if her public ass massaging caused anyone any alarm. I'll be gentler next time. :p)

Brad

Dean DeMass

Screenwriter
It appears that her string thong might have broke. ;)
Am I the only one who was excited by those pics? :crazy:
-Dean-

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks