What's new

Lassie, Cheetah and Trigger (1 Viewer)

Henry Gale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Henry Gale
I know this thread is in the correct forum 'cause Jack Briggs said this is the place to discuss Actors & Actresses.

Cheetah (world's oldest chimp), Trigger (born: White Cloud) and Lassie (the Dog....no, really, that's her name, "Lassie the Dog") are all listed in the IMDB.
Here's something interesting, Lassie (T.D.) was over 40 years old when she started the TV series in 1954! That's right, her first credit was in a 1911 project.
:D

I have more research to do, I need to look up Willie the Killer Whale, Maltese Falcon and Nemo.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
They just said on TV Land last night or the night before that Mr. Ed's real name was Bamboo Harvester.

John Kilduff

Screenwriter
FWIW, Robby The Robot from "Forbidden Planet" is listed as an actor on the IMDB as well. They say he was born in the mid-50s at Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer. Cute:) .

Sincerely,

John Kilduff...

They also list Alan Smithee as an actual person, but "he's" a director, so it doesn't count in this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks