What's new

Lacking Motivation Right Now (1 Viewer)

Chuck C

Senior HTF Member
I have 5 classes this semester. I like 3/5 of them. The other two frustrate me because the teachers have not defined specific objectives for the day-to-day tasks. I have a test in one of these "bad" classes tomorrow (technically today) that I've only studied an hour for. Even though I plan to grind out some studying before the test, I know it's gonna be hard to do (study that is). This time last year, even with teachers I didn't work well with, I didn't mind the work. Maybe it's because I'm a junior, and I'm feeling the monotony of business classes. Maybe it's the 1,000,000 distractions in a cool house with 8 guys. I dunno. Plus it's like -5 wind chill outside!

Thanks for letting me vent. HTF rules.

Catch the new Car of the Week thread (sneak peak: Toyota 4runner, oooo) sometime Friday (today).

Will Pomeroy

Stunt Coordinator
I'm in the opposite of your position (kind of). I just sat down about 90 mins ago to start a physics asignment, and after the first question took me about 30 mins to do (there is 10 questions total) I quickly because discouraged. But i'm so glad to say that i re-read the assingment, in a form of procrastination, and realized that its not due till next week! So i'm pretty stoked, and i'm looking forward to sleeping in a skipping that class tomorrow.

ohhhh yeah!

oh, and good luck on your test, SUCKER! :D :D :D
(seriously, good luck)

David_Moechnig

Stunt Coordinator
While on the subject of college classes I was wondering if there are any engineering students out there? I'm a mechanical engineer at University of Missouri-Rolla. I am also taking 5 classes (15 dredit hours) and am completely stoked about all but 1 of them. I'm taking Thermofluid Mechanics, Differential Equations, Machine Dynamics, Machine Design, and Applied Thermodynamics. Diff. Eq. is the class that I am not very excited about as I have grown not so fond of strictly math classes.

David

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks