What's new

Klipsch Groove PM20 for computer? (1 Viewer)

Ray Chuang

Screenwriter
Because I'm using my home computer to play back DVD's a lot nowadays, I am now in need of a new pair of computer speakers, since my old Labtec speakers are starting to die. :frowning:

Right now, I'm down to two models: Klipsch Groove PM20 and Creative GigaWorks T20. (Note I'm not interested in a 2.1 speaker setup with subwoofer since I don't want to kick the subwoofer box accidently since I have to place the subwoofer under my desk with the tight desk area space.) I'm leaning towards getting the Groove PM20, mostly because of its superior bass reproduction (really necessary given the dynamic range of today's DVD's).

If you have any suggestions on any other model I can get for about US$70 to US$90 mail order, I'm all ears (pun intended!).

Ray Chuang

Screenwriter
By the way, I did get the Klipsch speakers (they arrived today from Amazon--I didn't know FedEx did Saturday deliveries like this! :cool: ).

I am impressed by these speakers. :emoji_thumbsup: They are amazingly small physically (they're not much bigger than most paperback novel books!), but the sound quality was outstanding, with very clear midrange and incredibly deep, but clear bass. I just finished watching The Dark Knight on DVD and these very small speakers reproduced the full dynamic range of the movie soundtrack with no problems.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks