What's new

Klingon Academy manual PDF? (1 Viewer)

Shayne Lebrun

Screenwriter
Having played through, and returned, Bridge Commander as being all graphics, no meat (and just plain silly; a cap ship cannot fire it's phasers indepandently?) I read online that Klingon Academy is much nicer.
Tried the demo, seemed nice enough. Might be enough to make me get the Microsoft Voice Commander dealie, to put that VOS to use. :)
So I found a new copy on Ebay, and it's happily on it's way to me.
Does anybody have the manual in PDF format? I'm given to understand it's on one of the CDs, but all the links I've found to download it, like this one
Link Removed
from Interplay themselves, are two years out of date. (note the Y2k bug...Aug 4, 19100? It's almost a STARDATE!)
Thanks!

Kelley_B

Senior HTF Member
ummm is this the Unreal powered shooter??? if so you wasted your money as it is the biggest piece of shit out there this side of Tresspasser.

Shayne Lebrun

Screenwriter
No, you're thinking 'Klingon Honor Guard.' This is the sequal to Starfleet Academy, you know, the one where the Enterprise flies like F-18 Hornet. Capital ship simulation.

I'll point out, though, that the two games were released at roughly the same time, and I can find KHG in stores still.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks