Klingon Academy manual PDF?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Shayne Lebrun, Mar 19, 2002.

1. Shayne Lebrun

Shayne Lebrun Screenwriter

Having played through, and returned, Bridge Commander as being all graphics, no meat (and just plain silly; a cap ship cannot fire it's phasers indepandently?) I read online that Klingon Academy is much nicer.
    Tried the demo, seemed nice enough. Might be enough to make me get the Microsoft Voice Commander dealie, to put that VOS to use. :)
    So I found a new copy on Ebay, and it's happily on it's way to me.
    Does anybody have the manual in PDF format? I'm given to understand it's on one of the CDs, but all the links I've found to download it, like this one
    http://feedback.interplay.com/klingon/msg1/4971.html
    from Interplay themselves, are two years out of date. (note the Y2k bug...Aug 4, 19100? It's almost a STARDATE!)
    Thanks!

2. Kelley_B

Kelley_B Cinematographer

ummm is this the Unreal powered shooter??? if so you wasted your money as it is the biggest piece of shit out there this side of Tresspasser.

3. Shayne Lebrun

Shayne Lebrun Screenwriter

No, you're thinking 'Klingon Honor Guard.' This is the sequal to Starfleet Academy, you know, the one where the Enterprise flies like F-18 Hornet. Capital ship simulation.

I'll point out, though, that the two games were released at roughly the same time, and I can find KHG in stores still.