What's new

Kind of a dumb question about Def Tech..... (1 Viewer)

Vincent_S

Second Unit
I just bought a Pro Center C2 to match my Pro Tower 400's. How do you put the "Definitive" badge on the front?! It seems as if they made this speaker so the front doesn't come off and there are no holes to put slide the badge in. The instructions say nothing about this even though this piece is included in a seperate bag. BTW, the Pro Towers did not have any badges with them:thumbsdown: so I have never had to put one of these on before.:frowning: I guess this is why they did not have the badges on them at the store either.

Andrew Santos

Stunt Coordinator
when i did it, i just punched two holes in it using an exacto knife i believe. don't cut out too much though, the cloth can be used to fit it snugly.

Vincent_S

Second Unit
That's what I was afraid of. Does anyone know why they don't make a couple of holes in the grille and just cover it in cloth just in case someone wants to put the badges on?

Jarret

Auditioning
I just bought a pair of Def Tech BP2002TL towers and a CLR 2500. The towers already had the name plate on them and the center had 3 possible positions for the plate that already had holes made for the name. Not sure why yours didn't

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks