Kilborn Fans, help Needed. Bakula last night..

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by DeathStar1, May 16, 2003.

1. DeathStar1

DeathStar1 Producer

I kick myself for not taping this show regularly, because whenever I see a guest I want to see listed in the previews shown on Letterman, it's ARRRGGHH time.

how was the interview? Any new Quantum Leap DVD news by chance?

2. Karl_Luph

Karl_Luph Supporting Actor

Hi Neil, I'll try to remember the part I saw when I was channel surfing. I remember Craig asking him about his wife and how old she was?,Craig was kinda implying like she was much,much younger than Scott and I think Scott said she was 3 yrs. younger than him.Craig said something about Scott parking his corvette in the garage and Scott said he didn't have one. Scott mentioned something about having his kids in the garage that has been turned into a workout room that has the latest and best treadmill and some other gym equipment and that he has 3 beanbags chairs in there that the kids like to jump off of the equipment onto. He said he likes to try to try and workout regularly keep in shape to be able to keep up with the couple of younger guys on the show. I think they went to a break then and I flipped the channel lol! Sorry I couldn't help you anymore, maybe someone else saw some of it and can reply.

3. Michael Reuben

Michael Reuben Studio Mogul

The discussion was entirely about Enterprise. Quantum Leap was mentioned only during Kilborn's introduction.

M.