What's new

Kevin Spacey Covers Bobby Darin (1 Viewer)

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
Available today in stores and at Itunes the Soundtrack to the Darrin biopic releasing next month starring Kevin Spacey who sings all 19 songs on the album and does a pretty damn good job. Check it out if your a standards fan.

Karl_Luph

Supporting Actor
Bought the soundtrack a couple of weeks ago and I'm impressed,Spacey does a good job singing these songs. Looking forward to seeing the movie,"Beyond The Sea".

John Watson

Screenwriter
Sounds good! He even looks a little like Darin. I want to see this movie too. :)

PS to Karl. I remember you asked me about a Darin dvd once.

You might want to check out or join the Hoffman forum, where some posters even talk about Darin or Basie, etc. It's primarily a music site.

http://www.stevehoffman.tv/

Regards, John

Karl_Luph

Supporting Actor
Thanks John, I appreciate that. I'll check out his website. Kids these days need to know what good music and talent really looks and sounds like.

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
anybody catch ebert's review last night on beyond the sea? he mentioned how he stated that spacey sings better then darin does -- and how he didn't receive one email contradicting him. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks