What's new

Justin Timberlake: Where No Man Has Gone Before (1 Viewer)

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm

Considering this is Justin Timberlake we're talking about, some would question whether it's not still a place where no "man" has gone. :)

Peter Kline

Senior HTF Member
Britney's career seems to be on hold at the moment. This gives it a little "goose", pardon the expression. She should enjoy her 10 years of fame as that will probably be it. Actually USA Today was quoting an interview she gave to a magazine I believe. It's summer and the living is sleazy I suppose.

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
Her lying about it is only going to make it harder for anyone to believe her from now on. As Burke mentions, how are we supposed to believe her now when she says stuff like her boobs are real?

Chris Lockwood

Senior HTF Member
> how are we supposed to believe her now when she says stuff like her boobs are real?

They are. It's the implants that are fake. :D

Mark Shannon

Screenwriter
IF your neighbour (whome you've never spoke to before) came up to you tomorrow and told you she lost her virginity, would you care?

Same thing

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
But is that neighbor a really hot 20 year old with breast implants who said she'd never lose her virginity until she was married?

Ricardo C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ricardo C
In my case, it is :laugh:

She's not as hot as Britney, though *goes back to that Brit/Jenna daydream*

Wayne Bundrick

Senior HTF Member
Her lying about it is only going to make it harder for anyone to believe her from now on. As Burke mentions, how are we supposed to believe her now when she says stuff like her boobs are real?
If she really wants us to believe it then she can prove it. The phrase "Seeing is believing" comes to mind...

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
Hey, the implants are real.. They're really implants... :D Oh that was baaaaaaaaad...

Moe Maishlish

Supporting Actor
This just in...

The sky is blue, the grass is green, the world is round, and Britanny Spears is not a virgin.

Please stay tuned for more obvious facts, after this message from our sponsors...

:D

Moe.

Steve_Tk

Senior HTF Member
If I could make a list of ten people in hollywood, Miss Spears wouldn't make it. Could you find someone that is more in love with themselves. The fact that she uses the word "sweet" to describe everyone is bad enough. "he's so sweet" "ohhh my god he is just soo sweet".

Scott Strang

Screenwriter
..USA TODAY this morning and it just made me wonder what constitutes "news" ..
Come now; you don't expect USA Today to report news when something like this is available do you?

I'm sure Mr. Timberlake had a lot of fun. She is hot. Well sometimes anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks