What's new

Jumping off buildings (very cool video) (1 Viewer)

Julian Reville

Screenwriter
Yowza. Those guys definitely have a future, but I'm not sure whether it will as movie stuntmen or as organ donors. :)

Daren Welsh

Supporting Actor
I dunno if they were the same guys, but there's a car ad (I think for the Scions) where some guys are doing some of that to keep up with the cars. I've also seen another ad with the jumpers, ... I think it was for shoes or jeans.

AllanN

Supporting Actor
Defiantly impressive! These guys must have trained there asses off to be so agile flexible and strong. Reminds me of my martial arts training with how fluid there movement is and when they land they roll or otherwise let there kinetic energy keep them moving rather than impart that force into there legs causing an injury.

Vlad D

Screenwriter
Real Name
Vladimir Derenoncourt
From what I recall its pretty popular in France. They call themselves Yamakasi. Luc Besson even did a movie about it; I believe it was also called Yamakasi.

Mary M S

Screenwriter
Those guys should be hired by the Airborne Divisions of the military to teach PLF's! Incredible

Bill Williams

Screenwriter
Or they can always call Vince McMahon to see if they can get a job on Raw or Smackdown. That's how Mick Foley got started in the business :D

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
these guys should train pro athletes how to fall/land without hurting themself.
that looks to be the key to many of those stunts.
landing without much of an impact on their body.

how many times have i seen an athlete get hurt just from falling down and trying to brace their fall with their arm.
instead of doing a roll or something better then their arm.

Daren Welsh

Supporting Actor
Okay ... who wants to spot me while I learn to do a backflip off a wall? I bet I'd be neck-deep in chicks if I could do that!

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So

haha, yeah, your neck isnt as high when you're lying on your back :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks