What's new

Jumanji Superbit - awesome (1 Viewer)

Tan Ng

Stunt Coordinator
I just rented this dvd from nicheflix.com and 1 word "awesome. The sound from gunshot to elephants stampeding all over the place give my subwoofer an excess work out. This superbit sound amazing. I am very impressed with Superbit lately. After an enjoyable movie, I immediately ordered it from Yesasia.com. One more thing to add, I checked the video bittrate and it was jumping from 8Mb to 10Mb. Most Superbit I saw was 8Mb. Anyone noticed this? Also Easy Rider Superbit looked real good,too. I ordered it as well

AlexBC

Second Unit
I agree with you Tan, the superbit version is great and much better than the original or the SE DVD.

I really love this series, even though they're not all they could really be (full bitrate DTS, do you hear me Sony?). But improved fine detail due to less horizontal filtering and DTS, that does it for me.

I'm looking forward to Easy Rider too, heck I'm even looking forward to that recently announced Erin Brockovich.

Personally, if a title is available both R1 and R2 japan, I'd go with the R2 one because of the coverart. Just look at the covers for Bad Boys, Hollow Man, MIB and Vertical Limit. What the fu#^ are these guys thinking? Do they really belive they're gonna sell more copies with those shit ugly covers just because they got the main actors splattered all over the front cover?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks