What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Journey Concert Blu-tay (1 Viewer)

Raul Marquez

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Raul H. Marquez, MD
Just came from a "Journey" concert. They performed for almost 2 hours in front of over 10,000 spectators. It was a spectacular, high energy concert with almost everyone singing along every song. The opening act was the ex- "Foreigner" singer singer Lou Gramm and he went on for almost an hour.

I'm trying to get a copy of a recent Journey concert in Blu-ray, but the only one I've been able to find is this one from 2009 which has mixed reviews, particularly on the audio front.

51F6pcMKtqL.jpg

Does anyone know if there is a more recent one available?

I already have a copy of the excellent documentary "Don't Stop Believing" which shows how they picked the new singer to replace Steve Perry, , Arnel Pineda, by watching a YouTube video of him.

Has anyone seen the above Blu-ray?

Raul

PS: Typed Blu-tay instead of Blu-ray.... anyone know how to change a topic title?

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
I don't know about the disc itself, but I've seen that show several times on Palladia HD. I don't think I ever ran it through my audio system, though. Just the TV speakers. I haven't heard of any more recent live release (aside from the one you just posted on YouTube ;) ).

I think a forum moderator has to fix the thread title.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Josh.1983
Recent bookmarks