What's new

Jog back some long repressed memories... (1 Viewer)

Andy_S

Second Unit
http://www.yesterdayland.com/
The Toys and TV sections (Primetime and Saturday Morning) are great to go through. Click the decade when you were a kid and start browsing through the selection. I've seen a few "Oh yeah, I remember that!" items already. Lots of fun!

Ryan Wright

Screenwriter
Wow! Cool site!

The Topps Company discontinued Garbage Pail Kids cards in 1988 after 15 successful series. No attempt has been made to revive the cards since then, but the original cards continue to be popular with trading-card collectors today. Although other phenomena have surpassed the popularity of Garbage Pail Kids, their combination of clever parody and jaw-dropping humor has definitely earned these cards their slot in toy history.
I still have a nice stack of these. Wonder what they're worth? I haven't touched 'em since the 80's...

McPaul

Screenwriter
Real Name
Paul M
Thank you! I've been waiting for someone to post the link to this again, great site, I haven't been able to find it for several months. There was another site also like this. Can't remember the name - does anyone have the link?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrharris
Recent bookmarks