What's new

Job Back with a bang (1 Viewer)

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
Well I have a feeling this last Wed Return of "The Job" was aired out of order, but it was great anyhow. What a gutbuster the search for "Denegro" I mean "De Niro's Dog ! Anyone see it? This is a really funny show. Even if ABC cancels it I'd love to see the 2 seasons on Disk I would definately buy it. I also loved Leary's Promo for next week where's he's playing Poker for ABC to put the show on.

I'd love to see HBO pick up this series it would be a sure fire hit.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I liked the last jab Mike's wife got in on him when she said something like "I really like it when we go at it like that, "Peter" is usually too touchy-feely" and Mike goes "wah?" and his wife cackles.
Milano? :)

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
Yep Frank and his partner is a hoot. The ep where he was on his soup diet will always be remembered for

"Ballerina Head" soup ....

Bring on the DVD's

Elizabeth S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Elizabeth S
I love this show and have all the episodes on tape! Please e-mail ABC to support the show! I will be so disappointed if it doesn't come back next season.

Todd Stout

Screenwriter
I was pleasantly surprised last Wednesday to see The Job back on the air. I sure hope it stays there. It is one of two shows left on ABC that I still watch.

I too would love to see all of the episodes on DVD. How about it?

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I read somewhere that ABC is blowing through the last 3 episodes of "The Job" for this season because their "Wednesday 9:30 (8:30) central" replacement didn't warrant a 3rd episode to be broadcast.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Excellent! But I have that hour covered by the VCR (since I tape that time slot for Drew Carey and whatever follows it).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks