What's new

Jeepers Creepers 2 is on it's way :) (1 Viewer)

Kelley_B

Senior HTF Member
Top 2 signs that your sequel will suck:

Number 2:

Plot Outline: The Creeper is back, hungrier than ever and ready to dine on a bus full of cheerleaders and football players on their way to a big game.

Eve T

Supporting Actor
Kelley_b said:

Top 2 signs that your sequel will suck:

Number 2:

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tagline: He's still creepin'...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And the number one reason this sequel will suck:

quote:

Plot Outline: The Creeper is back, hungrier than ever and ready to dine on a bus full of cheerleaders and football players on their way to a big game.

Kelley you beat me to the punch. This one is going to bomb big time. The first one might have been okay if the ending had not been so cheesy..or is that cheesey? I don't want the people in the "why can't people spell" thread to come get me. YIKES!

Peace out

Eve

Brian Kissinger

Screenwriter
I have not seen the first one, but I'm leaving now to go to my local video store. And I'm so there for part 2. C'mon, a busload of cheerleaders. Sounds like a throwback to the good old days if you ask me.:D

Julie K

Screenwriter
I enjoyed the first one and was so glad the ending took the direction it did instead of the happy ending
that too many horror films get stuck with.
Looking forward to the sequel :emoji_thumbsup:

Brian Lawrence

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brian
And I will avoid this one for the same reason I avoided the first one. Director Victor Salva is a convicted child molester and I will not support his films with any of my money.

Butch C

Second Unit
Brian, Thanks for the tip...I did not know this and you do make some good points about the film...

The sister yellin "I have what you want not him!" can be taken into a whole new light.

Please post any other films this freakshow has made (I believe your article but will double check the facts, no offence) so that I may avoid them too.

Brian Lawrence

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brian
Although there is no name attached to it, That article was not written by me, I was merely providing a link to it. Looking it over again I guess I should have made that clearer in the post.
I myself have not seen Jeepers Creepers because of the director. I won't support it with my money, I may check the film out when it eventually hits HBO or one of those channels but I doubt that I would be able to enjoy the film, knowing what I know.
There is more info here

AndyDL

Stunt Coordinator
The above mentioned website is somewhat ridiculous.

The guy is obviously looking into the movie (Jeepers Creepers) way too much. Saying that scenes in the movie were "sexualized" is just ridiculous. I did not see any sexual inferences.

I do not support the director, but I'm not going to let it take away my enjoyment of the film either.

Andy

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
I guess the first one really was a success. Why else would they cheesify it and make it into a teen slasher film?

I liked the first one, and only hope the second somehow turns out good so that maybe the overall quality of horror films will go up.

Mark Palermo

Second Unit
Since I value art over celebrity, I won't personally boycott Salva's films. Nevertheless JC is a highly sexualized film. The entire story metaphorically deals with a young man's discovery of anal sex. Seriously, listen to the dialogue between him and his sister, the license plates, the scary brown tunnel, the underwear sniffing, etc., etc.

Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alianalbuck
Recent bookmarks