What's new

JBL Northridge Series (1 Viewer)

John Mil

Agent
I just heard that JBL has discontinued their Northridge E-series of speakers. Anyone have any guesses as to why? I am looking for 2 good floor standing speakers for a 2 channel set up and was considering the E-90 or E-100 (10 inch woofers) speakers. Anyone have any feedback on these? They still have them for sale at Jr.com

Thanks in advance

John

gene c

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gene
Maybe their new Stadium series is a replacement for the Northridge. I've never owned the Northridge but if I remember correctly, the opinions I've seen were a bit mixed. Most think they are a good value with decent performance but I remember a couple of posters thought they weren't very good. But those who actually own them seemed to be very happy with them. Anyway, I think they made a ton of them so there should be a good supply for a while.

EvanW

Stunt Coordinator
I have an opinion, it seems to me that JBL is going back to more hi fidelity they have been more consumer based in the past few years, but i dont think ull see them at bestbuy anymore, the car audio, its basically non existant online, and anything other than left over Northridge wont be found online. I went to tweeter recently and i was astonashed to see solid cherry wood cabinets and a 2000$ price tag on JBL speakers, like the older models, they have come back, and they have some nice speakers again. However i dunno if ill ever be able to afford them again....

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks