What's new

Jason Prisetly seriously injured (1 Viewer)

Bruce Chang

Second Unit
Man, I hate the media. I hate how the media wants to blame this crash on his alcohol problem during his previous crashes. I hope pulls through, sounds like he's a pretty good open wheel race car driver

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Supposedly he just had the misfortune of hitting a patch of the oil dry stuff that put on the track to soak up oil spills. It's a terrible thing to have happen to anyone. Hope he makes a full recovery somehow.

brentl

Senior HTF Member
The only sad thing is that it seems to be bigger news because it's a has been actor that got injured.

Let's hope he is OK.

Seth Paxton

Senior HTF Member
I agree that it's stupid that this is big news on E! and stuff. It doesn't happen every day (this bad) but many drivers get in serious wrecks.

He was qualified 2nd for the race that day and this was during morning practice. Oil dry was put down from an earlier situation and he made the mistake of getting into it.

Of course he wasn't actually going 180 mph straight into the wall, but rather lost control at 180. Still, bad enough to get the results it did.

The biggest thing here is that JP has been running well in this "IRL lite" series with similar cars but less power. People were all upset that he did color work for racing last year, maybe they will consider him more of a racer now that he has been competitive and put down a major wreck on his resume. Clearly he has now got some real experience with racing, both positive and negative.

I'm hoping he is able to come back fine and get back behind the wheel. I think he still has a lot of promise as a racer and it would be nice for him to continue to show up his critics.

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
Get well soon, Jason. Scary news when I heard it. I hope you make a full recovery!
(Anyone think Jason Priestly reads the HTF After Hours forum?) :laugh:

Dome Vongvises

Senior HTF Member
Well, his condition will certainly get better. He's been transported away from U.K.'s Medical Center. :laugh:
Reminds me of that Simpsons episode where Burns went to a Veterans hospital and was pronounced dead, and was later sent to a better hospital where his condition was upgraded to alive. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks