What's new

jandr vs etronics (1 Viewer)

Hello all and i was wondering which store your preffered? What is the difference in customer satisfaction and are both authroized dealers? I could get the jbl nsp'1's from both stores for 299.00 including shipping. Which should i go with? Thanks for the help guys

KeithH

Senior HTF Member
I agree with John. If given the choice, go with J&R over etronics. J&R is an authorized dealer. etronics is not.

Chip E

Screenwriter
I've dealt with J&R numerous times....even returned a receiver once (444ES,sorry Keith :) ) no problems at all.

KeithH

Senior HTF Member
Chip,
How could you? I know you have since moved to the high-end stuff. Aren't you special? ;)
All,
I went to etronics web site earlier this evening, and I will say that they have some great prices. I have considered buying a Panasonic DVD-RA60 DVD-Audio player for my second system, and they have it for $186, while every other dealer I have come across is selling it for $229. I am also interested in the Technics SL-MC7 110+1 CD megachanger for my bedroom, and etronics has it for $130. I've always seen it for $150. Best Buy sells the SL-MC4 60+1 megachanger for $130.

Jeff Sch.

Stunt Coordinator
Buy from either or. I just ordered a whole HT system from both and both have exellent deals.JandR.com also has FREE shipping on JBL products right now.

I ordered from

JandR.com

JBL N26 + JBL N24 + JBL Ncenter + Toshiba sd1700 dvd

Etronics

Kenwood VR-507 + Sony Sawm40 sub

I payed very little money ordering this from these 2 stores and this was the best deal i could find for what i ordered

I live in PA and both stores are NY based. I chose UPS ground for both and ordered at 8am. I got the etroincs.com package the next day and the JANDR.com package in 3 days. Both were nicely boxed so i recommend either or will do

Sheldon C

Second Unit
Stay away from etronics, I had a problem with a receiver and it took forever for them to send me out a new one. Every time I called them it took a LONG time to get a person on the line and when I did they usually lied to me - "your receiver will be shipped out today" - bs. I heard that too many times before it actually happened.

Also, if the other site is an authorized dealer then go with them for sure!

Arthur S

Senior HTF Member
J&R is up there with the best. They will negotiate, stick to the negotiated price, double box, and if there is any problem you can return for full money back without any problems. They are also fully authorized for what they sell and do not deal in grey market or refurb good unless they clearly indicate they are refurb. For example, you can get a Pronto 1000 for $150 or less (depending on negotiatons) and it is clearly indicated refurb. J&R will often meet the best price you can get from a halfway decent etailer. I do all my shopping and then call J&R to meet the price and they have gotten the lions share of my business.
Artie

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks