What's new

James Cameron's Next! (1 Viewer)

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
His commercial followup to Titanic will be...
The Season 2 (possibly series) finale of Dark Angel. I'm not sure weither this belongs in Movies or TV, so if you think it should be in TV, feel free to move it. From the Yahoo article: "I believe in our show, and think it is one of the coolest things on network television," Cameron said. "I have wanted to direct an episode for some time, so when our director for the season finale dropped out just as I was completing photography on another project, I seized the moment...It will be good discipline for me to direct one hour on a TV-size budget when my last project was three hours for $200 million," Cameron said. "Wish me luck. This should be interesting."

Chuck Mayer

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chuck Mayer
I'll watch that...although I ain't too interested in the show. But Jessica Alba and JC DIRECTING!

Thanks for the heads up. When is the finale?? Actually, don't tell me. I am certain Fox will, one million times a day.

Take care,

Chuck

Josh_Hill

Screenwriter
Jessica Alba-
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks