What's new

I've taken the plunge thanks to my new found friends!!! (1 Viewer)

RickLe

Stunt Coordinator
Well I came seeking advice and advice I did receive. I just ordered up the Sherbourn PT7100 and 5/5210 Amp from my rep. I checked reviews and read about everything I could until I had such severe eyestrain and headaches that my wife thought I was losing it (Maybe I still am ;-):D )

I thought for sure the Outlaw would be my gear of choice but then this guy who picks up Toshiba sets off my freight dock tells me I should check out Sherbourn. So I do, well hey, the Outlaw is built on the same platform and was still so much cheaper that I told him it wasn't worth it. He then tells me he can get me the set up for just a little more than the Outlaw (turns out he's the local Sherbourn rep). This I found hard to believe since the retail on the Sherbourn setup was about $3700. Well he came through and even though the pricing is about $400 more I just thought it was worth it. Now just for the wait.

Oh and they will fit fine with my Ascends, which I'm still waiting for since the VTF-3 is on backorder but I did a full complement with the new 340 as a center and 170's all around.

Now I hope to be posting a laymens' review soon so I'll keep in touch.

Just wanted to thank everyone, of course I will still be back for more fun and advice.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks