What's new

ISF Video Calibrations: NewEngland, LA SanDiego, Florida, Detroit, Chicago, Other... (1 Viewer)

Gregg Loewen

Founder, Professional Video Alliance
Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gregg Loewen
Hi

It is time to start a fresh thread. I leave for CES tomorrow, then a quick trip to San Fran. LA and San Diego is at January's months end (then again in April - May).

February is Florida, the entire state tip to tip. I will also find some time to service a few clients in the NYC / NJ area and will also be returning there in March.

And of course I will always find time to service my local / New England clients each month.

If you dont see your area listed please email me and I will assist you in finding a qualified setup / ISF tech in your area.

Feel free to email [email protected] for more info or simply post the question in this thread.

Regards,

Gregg
www.lionav.com

Regular service includes: MA, ME, VT, CT, NH, and RI
Regular trips to Detroit and Minneapolis via stopovers on NWA
Regular trips to Maritime Canada - twice annually
Florida, tip to tip: Feb 2004, August 2004
NJ NYC PA Feb - March 2004
Upstate New York and PA April 2004
San Diego and Los Angeles, January 2004, May 2004
Minneapolis and area, Including Wisconsin Apr 2004
Detroit, Apr 2004
Chicago, Apr 2004
San Francisco, January 2004, June 2004

North Eastern States including NH PA OH MO MN WI MI IL
St Louis MO and areas (MID WEST TOUR), including OHIO and Indianapolis, April 2004

South Eastern States including: Atlanta GA, Tennessee, North and South Carolinas, Alabama, Mississippi March 2004

Please email me if your area is not listed and I will accommodate you. [email protected]

Please also remember that affiliated calibrators of LionAV service the following areas:

Washington DC area, Chuck Williams
Dallas, Steve Martin
Pheonix AZ, Michael Hamilton
Calgary, Edmonton, Western Canada and Toronto, Michael Chen

Please feel free to ask: Michael TLV, Michael Hamilton, Chuck Williams, or Steve Martin any questions you may have of them...you can link via www.lionav.com to an ask a question form.

Thanks for looking

Gregg Loewen
H 207 778 5417
C 201 232 3380

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
gregg.
i sent you an email but i think it was the wrong one.

i finally have my set replaced from tweeter.

i'll try to call you this week to find out when you will be able to be in my area.

mits 73713.

hd material looks fine but even after some dve work the dvd image looks very soft.
i think there is a svm issue that is causing extreme EE on this set.

tony.

Gregg Loewen

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gregg Loewen
hi tony

fricken A! that is a beautiful set. I just tricked out a WS-73711 yesterday (3 scan rates, duvetyne lining, glare screen removal, lense stripping). The client was extremely impressed.

looking forward to doing yours,

gregg

Dick White

Stunt Coordinator
Hmmm. Carolinas in March. Guess I'd better get things moving ;) . I want to replace my 57" Pioneer WS analog set with something digital in the 61" - 65" range. I'm thinking I'll go (relatively) low end CRT for now until DLP gets bigger and cheaper. Suggestions appreciated.

The Pioneer looked so good with just VE tweaking that I never worried about ISF help, but I don't expect to be that lucky again. So, if I get the replacement done before you are in this area, I'll likely be contacting you. Task one is to sell the analog set. My ad will start running Tuesday.

Gregg Loewen

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gregg Loewen
Off to LA in the morning. I had 4 cancellations for this trip so if anybody is on the fence I can fit you in. Please call me at 201 232 3380 or send an email to [email protected]

regards

Gregg

Steve Griswold

Stunt Coordinator
dang...I'm in LA (San Pedro) and I'd have you do my set (Panny 47wx53) but it's less than a month old and has nowhere near enough hours on it.

I will almost certainly reserve a spot on your April/May tour, however. :)

I assume prices are as listed on the website, correct?

Also, would the Duvetyne lining void/affect/invalidate my Circuity City ESP in any way?

Gregg Loewen

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gregg Loewen
Hi guys

My LA trip is now full, but Ill be back in the April - May time frame.

Steve, you would have to ask CC whether or not my work would effect their warranty.

Regards

Gregg

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Not if you don't tell them about it... :crazy:

Seriously, chances are the guys won't know what it is, or think it's part of the set. They must see hundreds if not thousands of different TV types.

Gregg Loewen

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gregg Loewen
Michael Chen lives in Calgary Canada, and services Western Canada, including the Northwest US, and Toronto areas.

Regards

Gregg

nolesrule

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joe Kauffman
Finally got that TV I mentioned I was thinking of getting in your computer trouble thread Gregg. A Mits 55313. It's not going to have enough hours for your Florida tour in February, but maybe the August tour or in early 2005 if you do a tour then (which one depnds on money in the bank).

Gregg Loewen

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gregg Loewen
Hi Joe

Congrats!!

Your set only needs 100 hours on it (which is 4 days of viewing...yes Im good at math). Ill not be in Florida until Feb 22nd ish, so we are looking at another month. Lots of time??

Feel free to call to discuss (207 778 5417)

Regards

Gregg

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
gregg, are you able to narrow down a week time frame for when you will be in my area?

Gregg Loewen

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gregg Loewen
Hi Tony,
It will be around March 9-14ish.
Hope that helped??

Gregg

Gregg Loewen

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gregg Loewen
HI Grant,

Yes, I was there 3 weeks ago. What are you wanting done? Ill be back for the Electronics Show. Let me know,

Gregg

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks