What's new

Is this not the cutest thing ever? (1 Viewer)

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
My sister used to work at M6. I was gonna call her, but realised Melissa just started, long after she left.

--
H

Seth=L

Screenwriter
Real Name
Seth L
Now it takes a turn for the worst.

Apparently that is Britney Spears now. It came up in the search for Melissa Theuriau on google images. Not cute, and I also take pride in that this photo may have ruined your perfect day. :D

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Does Britney really have all that crap on her belly? Reminds me of SNL. "Pretty Lady" --> "Pretty Sad."

I was going to post a link to a "cute" YouTube vid, but it looks like the poster has been suspended. Probably for the best, as it would probably be a little risque for here. There's something in a similar vein, but I'm a little leery about posting the link.

Don Giro

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Don

Thanks for filling me in. Y'know, there could BE better looking girls at the MoA. I know I STILL can't get the image of a girl I saw a few weeks ago out of my head. At the NYC Port Authority. She was waiting for a long-distance bus. At 5:30 in the morning. So absolutely stunning that I hope I can keep her visage implanted on my brain forever, just so I can knock every other woman I ever see for not being "as hot as that girl at the bus station." :laugh:

But MT is quite breathtaking...

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
She's definitely very photogenic. From the videos, she's still beautiful, but she somehow doesn't look as 'haunting' as she does in these still photos.

Abby_B

Supporting Actor
I side with those that say animals are ALWAYS cuter then pretty much any people.

Shock of my life, I can now finally say that I have found slugs cute:

Of course they are animated ;)

And with that I have outed my embarrassing nostalgic love for that song. Hee.

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
I know you're joking, but in her videos, she looks just like a really hot/beautiful woman (which we've seen a hundred times over)....From her photos, she has this other world beauty that I can't turn away from...almost like her beauty is beyond what I can comprehend.

Micah Cohen

Screenwriter
Plus, there is the fact that photos don't talk back or get into your stuff the way "live" cute chicks do. So, there's always that making the still photos "cuter."

Maybe that's just me.

MC

Bryan X

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
I know what you mean Mark. I still think she's damn hot in the videos, but the still images are so captivating. I think it goes back to her eyes which I mentioned earlier. In the pictures, her eyes just grab you and almost put you in a trance.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member

Ma-arks in lo-ove! Ma-arks in lo-ove!

:D

I'm just think its funny you're saying that in the videos she's just a run-of-the-mill beautiful woman. I'm not seeing much run-of-the-mill. Like Holadem, I feel a certain amount of debt to Bryan. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks