What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Is there a CD equivalent to DVD Profiler? (1 Viewer)

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
I just started using DVD profiler and LOVE it... my huge CD collection would love to be catalogued like that! Any suggestions?

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

alan halvorson

Senior HTF Member
There's two versions, the Standard for $24.95 and the Pro Edition for $39.95. Are there any advantages to the Pro Edition over the Standard for the average user? Is this a good tool for classical and jazz collections?

Guzzlefish.com allows users to keep track of DVDs, CDs and Video Games.

Scroll down to the bottom left and under "jumpt to user collection" type derekambrose (one word) to view my collection as an example.

It's pretty fun. You can search by artist, title or UPC

Derek Ambrose

luke_ha

Stunt Coordinator
guzzlefish is what i use for my movies but i dont even want to think of cataloging my cds.

John Milton

Second Unit
Guzzlefish is missing tons of titles and trying to get them listed is a major pain in the ass. And don't even think about finding any import CDs there, common or not. :thumbsdown:

Jeannette Walsh

Stunt Coordinator
I use Music Collector too. It's pretty good but the CD info is user submitted and there are a lot of errors to be found but I like it.

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member

I tried Guzzlefish and gave up after entering (or trying to enter) ten titles. About 1/3 of my collection is import CDs or CD Singles.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gemini007
Recent bookmarks