Is Sarah Brightman La Luna DVD any good?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Geoff MK, Dec 7, 2001.

1. Geoff MK

Geoff MK Extra

Does anyone have this DVD? I like her music and have her la luna CD, but is this concert DVD worth $22(price found in Yahoo! shopping)? Also, what other good concert DVD's do you recommend?

Geoff

2. Mike boettner

Mike boettner Stunt Coordinator

i dont have this cd or dvd but i do have many other sarah cd"s and have seen the "eden" vhs. i would recomend "eden" on dvd, great show!if you like sarah , then get it!i would(will soon) hope this helps

3. Ivan Luk

Ivan Luk Agent

I love the La Luna DVD! Aside from the elaborate stage production, the sound is also well done on the DVD. I use it a lot to demo my system (together with James Taylor - Live at the Beacon Theatre and Easgles: HFO). Highly recommended.

4. Jeff Behlendorf

I have both Sarah's "Eden" and "In Concert" DVD's and they are both terrific. If you like her CD's you won't be disappointed with either of these. I must admit I haven't seen or heard "La Luna" yet but it will probably be in the not too distant future.

5. Paul Newport

Paul Newport Auditioning

La Luna is superb - highly recommended even for people that aren't fans of Sarah Brightman - the DTS sound is great!

6. Bill Cowmeadow

Bill Cowmeadow Second Unit

Yes, La Luna is superb.

But if you want to hear the greatest live recording of Sarah Brightman, pick up 'Andrew Lloyd Webber - Live At the Albert Hall' I think that is her finest performance available on DVD. In fact, all the performances on that DVD are incredible.

Bill