What's new

Is Sarah Brightman La Luna DVD any good? (1 Viewer)

Geoff MK

Grip
Does anyone have this DVD? I like her music and have her la luna CD, but is this concert DVD worth $22(price found in Yahoo! shopping)? Also, what other good concert DVD's do you recommend?

Geoff

Mike boettner

Stunt Coordinator
i dont have this cd or dvd but i do have many other sarah cd"s and have seen the "eden" vhs. i would recomend "eden" on dvd, great show!if you like sarah , then get it!i would(will soon) hope this helps

Ivan Luk

Agent
I love the La Luna DVD! Aside from the elaborate stage production, the sound is also well done on the DVD. I use it a lot to demo my system (together with James Taylor - Live at the Beacon Theatre and Easgles: HFO). Highly recommended.

I have both Sarah's "Eden" and "In Concert" DVD's and they are both terrific. If you like her CD's you won't be disappointed with either of these. I must admit I haven't seen or heard "La Luna" yet but it will probably be in the not too distant future.

Paul Newport

Auditioning
La Luna is superb - highly recommended even for people that aren't fans of Sarah Brightman - the DTS sound is great!

Bill Cowmeadow

Second Unit
Yes, La Luna is superb.

But if you want to hear the greatest live recording of Sarah Brightman, pick up 'Andrew Lloyd Webber - Live At the Albert Hall' I think that is her finest performance available on DVD. In fact, all the performances on that DVD are incredible.

Bill

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feetman
Recent bookmarks