What's new

Infinity Delta 30, 2000.6, or Interludes? (1 Viewer)

Tien_N

Agent
Hello,
Let me start by saying thank the Lord that I found this forum! Well this should be my first post today. I am somewhat of a newb to Home Theatre and in the process of putting together my first system!

Well currently, after doing some extended research and speaker hunting, I felt that buying used speakers would be the best way to fit my budget and choosing Infinity would fit my budget nicely. Well I was looking at several of their older models:

1) Infinity 2000.6
2) Infinity Delta 30
3) Infinity Interludes IL40

Well I got the Infinity 2000.6 off of Ebay at a good price but I'm also looking at the Delta 30's or IL40's . Has anyone had any listening experience with these speakers and mind helping me pick out which speaker would best suit me? I'm open to all suggestions and reviews. Thank you.

DanielKennedy

Auditioning
Hi Tien,
I think I was looking at the same 2000.6's on ebay a couple of weeks ago. I have a 6.1 setup, all older infinity stuff like yours. I think that you will be happy with them for the fronts. Also I think you should check out the infinity CC3 for the center. I got mine off ebay a couple of years ago for about $200 (It must be a lot cheaper by now) and I have used it every day.

Seeya,
DK

Chuck Bogie

Second Unit
I'd love to find a single 2000.6 speaker - The single one I picked up at a yard sale is about 18" or so high (do not have it here), and about 10-12" wide...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks