What's new

Inexpensive but good Las Vegas hotels on the strip? (1 Viewer)

MickeS

Senior HTF Member

I'm booking through expedia, which has it for $30 less than the Harrahs website the dates I'm there it seems. Of course, if I went the week before or the week after, it would only be $63 per night instead of $108... :/ Something must be going on in Las Vegas the dates I'm there, because many of the hotel prices seem to be up a bit that week. EDIT: maybe it's because President's Day weekend is that week...

Thanks for your opinion about Harrah's... it seems that it's a bigger hotel than Imperal Palace or Boardwalk, correct?

/Mike

Jim_F

Screenwriter
I wasn't sure as to size, a couple of searches showed Boardwalk with 654 rooms, and IP with ~2700. I'd thought Harrah's had quite a few more rooms than IP, but they also have ~2700.

ButteredPopcorn

Auditioning
Real Name
Susan
The Excalibur is a great hotel to stay at that is relatively cheap. It's located right on the strip so you are within walking distance to everything else. My advice is to just do a simple Google search for Las Vegas Hotel Deals before you leave for any Vegas trip. Most hotels are constantly offering free deals and discounted rates to get people to come. If you call the hotels directly you can usually get even better deals. I hope this was helpful to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks