What's new

Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb (1 Viewer)

James T

Screenwriter
I just got it as well. The puzzles are a bit weird. In the game, grass is suppose to make less sound than stepping on solid flat stone. Also, there's a rope bridge, but if you fall off it, game over. If you continue crossing, you end up falling anyway, but it's not game over.

It seems alright. I don't see a problem with the graphics so far, but I'm still in the first level so I don't really know how the future levels will look like.

The things that do bug me in the game are that some of the bodies disappear as well as the slight clipping problem. I beat a guy and when he fell, he hit a wall and he kept rotating in a 360 circle. It was kinda funny and annoying at the same time.

I'll finish the game (hey, it's Indiana Jones). Then afterwards I'll try to sell it.

EDIT: I'm now on the first part of level 3. At first I didn't like the AI, they just seemed too dumb for me, but now they're pretty smart. I threw a grenade directly at a guy and he knew he had enough time because he picked up the grenade and threw back at me. After reloading the stage, I waited a bit before I threw the grenade. This time he took off to find cover.

Also I like the variety of the fighting system. In the first level, I thought that all the characters in the game fight exactly like Indiana Jones. By the time I reached the second level, guys were putting me in headlocks, throwing me off balconies, throwing me into breakable furniture, and glass display cases.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks