Impersonations

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Howard Williams, Feb 8, 2002.

1. Howard Williams

Howard Williams Supporting Actor

The other night I had a slight case of food poisoning. I woke up at about 2:00 and had to vomit. I went back to sleep but later when I woke up my throat was a little sore and my voice was a little hoarse. The wierd thing was I could do a perfect Vin Diesel impersonation. I mean, I could sound just like him. It was fun while it lasted. I just wanted to share.

2. Alex Spindler

Alex Spindler Producer

Um...gross.
    One time I saw a well placed shot to the groin make someone sound like Michael Jackson. [​IMG]

3. Tim Hoover

Tim Hoover Screenwriter

When I wake up in the morning I sound like Barry White.

4. Scott McGillivray

Scott McGillivray Supporting Actor

Tim: I know what you mean. I wake up and stumble into the shower singing "can't get enough of your love babe." Too bad I can't keep it that low and sexy all day!

5. John Spencer

John Spencer Supporting Actor

When I wake up in the morning, I can do a perfect imitation of Benicio Del Toro's character from The Usual Suspects.

6. Jay H

Jay H Producer

Jay
    Now, if you woke up and started to look like Vin Diesel, perhaps you should contact his agent and try to audition for some roles!

Speaking of Vin Diesel, I saw a bit of Pitch Black on Dish a few days ago, in stupid Pan and Scan. Jeez Louise, it doesn't do that films images any justice...

Jay

7. SteveGon

SteveGon Executive Producer

Whenever I'm around a woman I like, I do a perfect impersonation of a blithering idiot. [​IMG]