What's new

I'm really starting to get into USAM (ReplayTV'ed of course) (1 Viewer)

Don Black

Screenwriter
I don't know why... but I find the show "Jesse" quite entertaining. I think the actor that plays Diego is very good. I remember when this show used to run on NBC that I didn't like it. But now... Too bad.
I also like "Something So Right". It seems very well acted and the chemistry works in between the actors. And let's not forget about "Wings"... always a classic! =)
Anyone else like USAM's block of programming?

Chris Wittry

Stunt Coordinator
I've been watching USAM's block for a while now. They run some good shows on there that aren't found anywhere else, like Working, The John Laroquette Show (sp?), Jesse, Something So Right, Wings, Doctor Doctor, etc. It gives me a chance to tape a bunch of shows and then watch them late at night when I'm working and there's nothing on TV except for infomercials. I just wish they'd get some new shows on there, I've gotten to the point where I've seen most of the episodes. (pathetic, I know!)
biggrin.gif

Don Black

Screenwriter
Chris,
I just started watching Jesse on their lineup. I'm not sure if it's new but it sure was to me! Glad I'm not the only one who watches it!

PienSavaca

Stunt Coordinator
They rotated the line-up since I last tuned in. I taped all of the "Ned and Stacey" episodes about a year back, and I tried getting all the "Get A Life" ones, until the music substitutions really turned me off.
"Larroquette" and "Something So Right" are still winners.
I'm still waiting for someone to pick up another short-lived show, Columbia-Tristar's "Cupid" (ABC). I had hope in USAM, and possibly Lifetime, but that seems really slim.

LarryDavenport

Senior HTF Member
I must confess I got hooked on Something So Right and Ned & Stacey as well. N&S is SO MUCH BETTER than Will & Grace.
------------------
These chicks know how to party! - MoJo JoJo

Don Black

Screenwriter
It just goes to show that the art of creating a successful TV show is fickle.... I really don't understand why Something So Right and Ned and Stacey weren't picked up. I guess the fact that they got 1-2 year committments at all is a testament to their loyal fan base.
Then again, I find myself to be somewhat of a hypocrite. I didn't care much for Jesse when it first came out but now think it's pretty well done. The Diego character is the show stealer...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks