I'm joining the party-ordered an SVS 20-39PCi today

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Matthew Anderson, Dec 10, 2002.

1. Matthew Anderson

Matthew Anderson Second Unit

Matthew Anderson
    I did not want to be left out so I ordered an SVS 20-39PCi today based on all the great reviews I have read here. I'm really looking forward to seeing what all the fuss is about. I sold my Paradigm PS-1000 just recently and it has been a really good performer but I am ready for an upgrade in the sub category. I will post a review as soon as I can after it is setup. Thanks again.

2. CaseyLS

CaseyLS Second Unit

I will be getting mine on thursday

3. Thang_N.

Thang_N. Stunt Coordinator

Glad to hear your able to. I won't be able to get a sub for awhile[​IMG]

4. Frank Carter

Frank Carter Screenwriter

After you hear it, you won't think your Paradigm is a good performer anymore[​IMG].

5. Tim Hoover

Tim Hoover Screenwriter

Well, it's time to reinforce those walls, remove all breakable objects from shelves, and take down all pictures. Enjoy...

6. jeff_coil

jeff_coil Stunt Coordinator

My 20-39PC+ is here and I can't hook it up. My 3 year old gave my 3803 a drink of juice the night before the "water heater" aka SVS arrived. So Here I sit looking at this bueatiful work of art and I can't fire it up[​IMG] . Just my luck but my dealer is going to give me a loaner! So I should be thumping later today [​IMG]
    I thought waiting for this bad boy was hard try having one sitting in your HT and you can't use it.......Aughhhhh