What's new

I'm joining the party-ordered an SVS 20-39PCi today (1 Viewer)

Matthew Anderson

Second Unit
Real Name
Matthew Anderson
I did not want to be left out so I ordered an SVS 20-39PCi today based on all the great reviews I have read here. I'm really looking forward to seeing what all the fuss is about. I sold my Paradigm PS-1000 just recently and it has been a really good performer but I am ready for an upgrade in the sub category. I will post a review as soon as I can after it is setup. Thanks again.

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Tim Hoover

Screenwriter
Well, it's time to reinforce those walls, remove all breakable objects from shelves, and take down all pictures. Enjoy...

jeff_coil

Stunt Coordinator
My 20-39PC+ is here and I can't hook it up. My 3 year old gave my 3803 a drink of juice the night before the "water heater" aka SVS arrived. So Here I sit looking at this bueatiful work of art and I can't fire it up:angry: . Just my luck but my dealer is going to give me a loaner! So I should be thumping later today :)
I thought waiting for this bad boy was hard try having one sitting in your HT and you can't use it.......Aughhhhh

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SJeans123
Recent bookmarks