What's new

If.... (1968) on dvd soon? (1 Viewer)

Gordon McMurphy

Senior HTF Member
I wonder where the information came from? And is this region 1 USA or region 2? Not that it bothers me, but I have a feeling that this may be a region 2 release.

But I cannot find pre-orders anywhere.

If... is one of my favourite films, it still impresses me and I have waited a long time for a DVD release, so I hope that by the end of next month I have it in hands! :)

John*C

Stunt Coordinator
This movie sounds like TAPS with Timothy Bottoms, Tom Cruise and Sean Penn, I have the DVD but I have never watched it yet.:)

Peter McM

Screenwriter
Real Name
Peter
I saw this movie in 1976 on TV when I was spending a year in England; I don't remember very much, but I do remember a scene with a naked woman walking through the school science lab, pausing to examine a jar with a human fetus in it...

Mark Bendiksen

Screenwriter
Not very similar at all, actually, and If... is quite a bit more esoteric, to put it mildly. Great movie and it's long overdue on DVD.

Jim Barg

Second Unit
Real Name
Jim Barg
If... and O Lucky Man! were two parts to my favorite college class. I would very much consider getting R2 copies of both, especially if there's no R1 release in the near future.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks