What's new

I sold the "Silo II"..now what? (1 Viewer)

Brian Steeves

Second Unit
Well as of 9am the "Silo II" has a new home with Dan Carney, another forum member here in the area. He was going to build one himself but decided he didn't have the time so I went ahead and sold mine to him .

So now the question is where do I go from here? I have already made and sold 3 different style subs...

1) 2 sealed P.E. Titanic based

2) a Single vented Tempest sonosub tuned to 17hz.

3) a dual Shiva sonosub tuned to 20hz.

I have been toying with the idea of going I.B. and have been given the green light to go ahead with it but I wonder if I will like it? And if not that means I'll have a hole in the ceiling to patch!

Well I am going to Rich Kraus's house in a little while to hear his again, it's been quite some time since the last time I heard it, to see if it might be the route I want to go.

So other than I.B. do you all have any suggestions, bearing in mind what I've already had?

Mike Strassburg

Second Unit
How about waiting for Adire's new 15" "uber" driver to come out & then putting 2 of those in a sonotube & add lots of power???

jeff lam

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jeff Lam
Brian,

With the quality of your work, I don't think you have anything to worry about. I hear those IB designs are excellent, and no big sub to locate in the room too. All eyes/ears should be on those main's you built anyway. Simply amazing!

Brian Bunge

Senior HTF Member
If you don't go with the IB, I'd think dual 15's like the one that Dan Wiggins is designing would hold you for a few months! :)
Brian

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks