What's new

"I Saw What You Did" -- Where did it go? (1 Viewer)

Claude North

Second Unit
Noticed that Anchor Bay is no longer offering their DVD of William Castle's I Saw What You Did. Anyone know if there are any plans to rerelease it? I'm assuming that the rights reverted to the original holder.

Michael Elliott

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Elliott
I would guess the rights went to Blue Underground but I'm not certain of this. Perhaps Damin has more info on the matter. If you're needing a copy then check out Suncoast because they usually have some of the OOP AB titles. K-Mart had it for sale last Halloween so perhaps they'll have it this year as well.

It was a wonderful film and I'd certainly pick up a SE.

Bradley-E

Screenwriter
Universal will probably release it themselves like they did with other licensed Anchor Bay titles.

Charles Ellis

Senior HTF Member
Hey, Claude-

I saw what you did and I know who you are!

I get a perverse thrill seeing this film nowadays knowing what happened between John Ireland and Joan Crawford offscreen. A decade earlier they had an affair while filming Queen Bee at Columbia, but that ended with her sudden elopement with Pepsi-Cola president Alfred Steele. So here they were, ten years later: the widow Steele and her ex-leading man reduced to working for William Castle. I mean, Bette was far luckier- she got to do two films for Hammer Studios in England with better results!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks